Making waves in TikTok – tips and tricks
Those who follow the work of popular Tik Tok bloggers have probably noticed that they use all kinds of effects to create their own clips. This makes them more interesting, unlike others. Therefore, users who decide to create their own channel in the application want to understand how to make waves in TikTok. Consider step-by-step instructions.
What is the feature
The music service allows you to shoot, and then edit small videos on iPhone or Android. They are posted online for general viewing. But only the most beautiful and memorable can get into TikTok recommendations. Various chips allow them to be made like this, one of which is waves..
To give dynamism to the image, a slight jerking of the frame, similar to the movement of water, is used.. It looks especially interesting together with suitable music..
Waves at TikTok.
Let’s take a step-by-step look at how to make waves in TikTok:
- So that the video is not blurry, you need to record it in good light.
- Think over an idea, choose a suitable melody. The track can be found in the gallery or downloaded from your mobile device.
- Turn on the camera, indicating the optimal speed for shooting. Best wave will look at 2x.
- Listen to the track again to determine where you want to pause.
- Click on the record button and remove everything according to a pre-created script.
- At the right time, the process stops, and the speed changes by 0.5x.
- The camera turns on again and with a certain frequency sways several times around.
- Recording stops again to set the initial speed mode. So removed to the end.
- View the result. If something didn’t work, remake.
- Finished work can be trimmed, edited, set hashtags and then added to the view.
Creating a semblance of movement on the water is easy. At the same time, the video with him turns out to be beautiful and memorable.
Users who regularly appear in the recommendations stream share their secrets regarding shooting clips and adding effects to them, so that the video can quickly get into the TOP:
- During recording, you do not need to jerk the camera too actively. To make the images realistic, just sway it slightly on the sides.
- To improve perception, you need to choose the right music track, use other available editing options.
- Too long roller should be cut.
- For promotion, it’s useful to write the appropriate hashtags..
With a little practice, each novice blogger will be able to create a unique and beautiful clip. You can see decent work using the TikTok team people search.
The uniqueness of this music application is not only in the ability to record video, but also to edit it. It’s easy to do, just follow a simple step-by-step instruction.