How to write and search for the best hashtags for TikTok
The social network Tik Tok, popular in Asian countries, reached Russia in 2018. From that moment, millions of teenagers began to shoot and post funny videos online. But even with such activity, not everyone manages to become the best. But to be in the list of recommendations of the application, you need to correctly put down the hashtags for TikTok. This moment we will discuss in the article.
The hashtag in translation from English means a tag. This is a word or a small phrase that is preceded by a #. It is customary to deliver it under a video clip or as an independent message by filling out a comment field. This allows you to briefly indicate the content of a clip or highlight a trending event..
Thus, other users with similar interests may notice the work, even if they are not your subscribers. TikTok hashtags are immediately reflected as a link, clicking on which you can go to the video indicated by them.
What are they needed for
They are used for:
- Search speed for given keywords. After clicking on the lattice, the user enters the list of all publications indicated by a specific hashtag. Thus, it is possible to find information on a specific issue..
- Grouping information and its breakdown on certain topics.
- Highlighting the main idea of the video. If Tik Tok hashtags put down correctly, then the user without even watching the video, will be able to understand its essence.
- User engagement. They allow people to find the information they need..
- Promotion and brand promotion. If the recommendations will often produce the same original tag, then the user will sooner or later pay attention to it and go to your page.
Hashtags at TikTok.
How and where to write
To fully use the hashtags for recommendations in TikTok, you need to learn how to correctly select and set them.
To do this:
- Log in by entering the login and password from the page specified during account registration.
- Click on the “+” image at the bottom of the screen..
- Burn movie (red circle).
- Choose the most suitable filters and effects, then click Next.
- Prepare the captured video for publication. To do this, write the desired text about your video in the window that opens.
- At the bottom is the # hashtag icon. If you click on it, then before each phrase the image of the grid will automatically appear..
- Spell out suitable words. The first in popularity will be under the field.
You can attach hashtags to Musical ly yourself without using a separate button. But in order for the phrase to be clickable, it must be preceded by a grid. If you find the most suitable options, you can quickly get into the TOP and get a huge number of unique subscribers and many likes.
How to look for the best
There are several proven methods for finding popular hashtags in TikTok:
- Decide on the audience. An interesting option will certainly attract users. If it turns out to be mediocre, then most likely the video will be ignored or quickly lose its relevance. Therefore, it is recommended to analyze what the target audience likes..
- Learn from experienced tickers. Follow the growth of your competitors’ account, it’s easier to understand what hashtags are becoming popular for musical.ly, and what goes unnoticed.
- Use all available tools. Special services will help you understand what hashtags to put in TikTok, and what is better to refuse. For example, Seekmetrics lets you compare metrics to determine a performance score..
Search for popular hashtags.
What hashtags to put in Music? The answer to this question can be given based on the subject of the video and the thoughts that the author tried to put.
It is permissible to write them both in Russian and in English.
The most popular hashtags in TikTok 2019 are as follows:
- #my friend;
- # soon 2019;
- # infinitely video;
- # love football;
To promote videos and attract attention to the channel, they use special short unique signatures to their works. To understand what hashtags to put in TikTok, you need to familiarize yourself with the accounts of more advanced competitors and those people who have already managed to conquer the TOP.