All Ways to Find People on TikTok on Phone and PC
Tik Tok is a fast-growing social network where you can find your acquaintances, a person you like, famous personalities, bloggers from all over the world. To find a user, you need to know his nickname, phone number or QR-code of the page. If this data is not available about the account, the search in TikTok is carried out in other ways.
Find people on TikTok
Adults and children register on this social network, start channels and publish clips. It is especially interesting to watch friends and famous people. To find the TikToker profile faster, you need to know the phone number, nickname, address, real name or user ID. You can search without registration, but you still have to download and install the application.
Find people on TikTok
Even if you don’t have a personal account, you can still find a person on the social network. Step-by-step instruction:
- Download Tik Tok to your gadget or PC, launch the application.
- Click on the magnifying glass.
- Enter id, username.
- Press the enter key.
The page will display all the most suitable search results. Unregistered users will not be able to add the channel to their subscriptions.
By nickname and ID
You can find the account you are interested in using the ID or nickname. How to do it:
- Open application.
- Click on the magnifying glass.
- Enter a nickname or ID.
It remains only in the list of users, which will appear on the screen, to find the required one. Often people are looking for the right Tiktoker from a photo with a familiar appearance, but the effect of such a search is not always positive.
By real name
To use this feature, you must have valid information on your profile.
Below is an easy way to find an account if the correct account has a real name.
Algorithm of actions:
- Click the search button online.
- Enter the person’s first and last name.
- Scroll through the page until a profile is found.
How to find a person in Tik Tok
By phone number
Often, a change of nickname or the inability to find out the QR code does not allow finding the user profile. The question may be resolved if the TikToker number is known.
Several steps need to be taken:
- Open the application, click on the magnifying glass.
- Select the search mode by phone number.
- The system will show from the list of contacts a list of all users who are registered in the social network.
Now you can view or subscribe to your friends’ accounts of interest.
Via friends’ subscriptions
This method is relevant if you have common acquaintances with the user you want to find. Search algorithm:
- Go to a friend’s profile.
- Click on Subscribers.
- Find the one you need in the list of accounts.
If the result is positive, you can add the account to yourself as a friend or just go to the page.
Via QR Code
Another way to find a channel on TikTok is to scan the QR code. The graphic already contains a link to the account. Description of actions:
- Go to your profile.
- Click on the three dots in the upper right (section “Settings and privacy”). Find the item with the QR code here.
- Click on the scan option and point the camera at the picture.
The user will only have to give permission to go to the dropped TikTok page.
In TikTok, each video is watermarked with the logo of the social network and the author of the video. Using this hint, you can find the account of the page owner. This requires:
- Play a video with music, find a watermark (it is better to make a screenshot of the screen in order to have time to write down a nickname).
- Enter the nickname that was in the video into the search bar.
Now you can log into the account with all the publications of its owner.
TikTok does not yet provide an account search function by photo.
Via social networks
You can find channels on TikTok using the online platforms Instagram, WhatsApp, Facebook.
Step-by-step instructions for searching through Facebook:
- In Tik Tok, in your profile, select the person icon with a plus sign at the top left.
- Click on “Find Facebook Friends”.
- Login to the platform.
When using other social networks, the algorithm of actions will be the same.
When there is no information
The answer to the question “how to find a person of interest in Tik Tok without any data about him” is negative. The only way is to ask for a nickname or ID from the owner of the account of interest. This is especially true if a person is nearby.
Search for celebrities on Tik Tok
More often than not, finding famous people takes less time than finding friends. Celebrities almost always write their names without hiding behind unfamiliar pseudonyms. A blue check mark next to a nickname indicates that the account is official.
You can find a popular blogger in the Recommended feed. The most popular channels are located here, for example, Dream Tim House or American dancer Charlie Damelio. Also above the search bar is a section with common hashtags.
Is it possible to find a person on TikTok from a PC
The web version of the social network is limited in search capabilities. However, there are a couple of ways to find people on a laptop in a browser:
- use of Google services;
- on the official TikTok website, in the “Search for accounts” line, you can enter the nickname of the person of interest, the hashtag.
An emulator is also used to install the application on a computer. An example of using the Andy program:
- Download the installation file from the official site.
- Install and run the application.
- Click on the “Play Market” button.
- Log in to your account or create a new Google account.
- Search for “Tik Tok” and install it.
Now all the functions of the social network will be available on the computer, as well as on the mobile device.
How to find a blocked TikToker
Sometimes a user blocks another person’s account for some reason, but wants to view their content. To find the blacklist, you need to do the following:
- Enter Tik Tok’s personal profile by clicking on the “Me” icon.
- In the upper right corner of the screen, click on three dots.
- Select “Privacy”.
- At the bottom of the page, click on “Blocked”.
After that, the screen will display the names of all users who were previously blacklisted. To enter the TikToker page, you first need to click on “Unblock”.
Why won’t the search return any results
There are several reasons why you cannot find a specific profile on a social network:
- the account has been deleted (as indicated by the corresponding caption on the screen);
- privacy parameters (the user could restrict the viewing of his videos to other TikTokers);
- crash (may need to update applications, check internet connection);
- nickname change (the person changed his nickname to a new one).
It is also impossible to find an account if it is blocked. Do not forget that the system is often banned due to copyright infringement. When blocked, the user will disappear from TikTok along with all posts.
Both children and adults are registered in the application. As soon as your own profile is created, you can try to find your friends, add them to your Favorites. It’s not so difficult to find a person on Tik Tok if you know at least some information about him.